photo home 6_zpsnajeqjxr.png photo About me 6_zpslwuwh66q.png  photo Gallery 6_zpstephhbtw.png

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dada Poetry

I'm not a big fan of the Dada movement, but I do love the Dada poetry! The Dada movement was in to found art!! so what I am doing to day is "found poetry". what you want to do is get news papers, magazines, or old book ,and cut out words that you like. put them in a pile. then take a pinch of the words you cute out and lay them out. see what you get. then you can move them around the page to make it sound better if you want. they never really make any sense. but that's the fun of it!!!!
have fun with it!!




1 comment:

Healing Woman said...

I like it! My granddaughter did a whole table like that..it is so creative and fun to sit and read all the disconnected words as you dine.