photo home 6_zpsnajeqjxr.png photo About me 6_zpslwuwh66q.png  photo Gallery 6_zpstephhbtw.png

Thursday, September 4, 2014

learning to use darning foot



so this morning I woke up and decided that I wanted to learn how to use a darning foot for my sewing machine. my sewing machine is from 1970 so it's an older machine. you don't need a new fancy fancy machine to do this type of work. I went down to Main Street to my local sewing shop. and they help me buy the right darning foot. my plan is to combine printmaking and sewing and maybe painting and other things together! so I ran home and put it on my machine. and it works! I have to figure out a few things like the threading tension and so on. and now it is working so well! I'm so excited for the future projects that I will be working on!



No comments: